Dealer Agreement and Warranty Policy
To become a LAVANER Dealer the following conditions must be met
1. A Provincial Business License: Copy Required.
2. Either a registered Company or Proprietorship; Copy Required.
3. An initial purchase of 24 heaters.
4. The Dealer will be responsible for repairing the dealer installed heaters which fail in the first 12 months.
As for the warranty policy, we offer two options as below, 1 or 2.
1. A new heater (including whole kits) will be offered to Dealer free of charge once the heater quantities purchased by dealers reach to 50 PCS.
2. Dealer could get 5% Warranty Service Kit free of charge according to the total purchasing price of the initial purchase of heaters.
these kits could be selected among Glow Plug, Fuel Pump, Sensor, Controller, ECU, Gasket and others.
LAVANER employees have a combined experience of over 100 years producing Brand Named Heaters for the European Market.
Every part of a LAVANER heater is superior to the normal inexpensive diesel heater on the market.
The bare motor is balanced and then the motor with fan assembly is balanced a second time.
The glow plugs are of superior quality. The quieter fuel pump is better quality for longer life.